Cardinal/Detecto manufactures and markets a complete line of quality weighing products and systems. Cardinal/Detecto’s factory and headquarters is located in Webb City, Missouri, USA with distributors in over 110 countries. Established in 1950 by founder William H. Perry, the company has been featured on the TV shows “How It’s Made” and “World’s Greatest!”
• Acquired Detecto Scale in 1981
• First scale company to manufacture all-steel mechanical motor truck scales
• First scale company to manufacture portable, self-contained motor truck scales for use in the construction industry
• Professional Engineers (PE) on staff
• First scale company to manufacture fully electronic, low-profile, all-steel motor truck scales
• Shipped products into 150 foreign countries
• Awarded Missouri Governor’s Exporter of the Year Award in 2008
• TV segment on ION Channel’s “World’s Greatest!”
• Family-owned and privately-held company
• Factory/headquarters in Webb City, Missouri, USA
• Registered with Food & Drug Administration as a medical device manufacturer
• ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2012, and
• The widest selection of truck scale applications available from one source
Cardinal/Detecto’s extensive product line covers a wide range of weighing solutions, including scales and connected peripheral equipment.
Click here to read the latest Cardinal/Detecto company news, including press releases, company events, employee highlights, and case studies.
Cardinal/Detecto scales can be found in almost every industry, from commercial foodservice and medical to industrial and agricultural sectors.
Cardinal/Detecto’s Web site offers a wealth of online resources available for download, including brochures, certificates, images, videos, and more.